Tuesday 31 January 2012

Letter to you, mom.

Mom, we haven't been talking for 2 days since our last fight.
And you haven't been talking to my big brother for more than a year.
Don't you miss us, mom?

We always have the same cause of problem for 500000000 times.
How could you be so hard to understand me?
I just need you to be more supportive and appreciative.
You always say, "I give you everything. Money, new clothes, car blablabla."
I can pay them back someday! You don't have to be worried.

And for 1000000000000000000 times, I want to say that I hate being compared!
Be grateful for having me!
It sometimes hard for me to understand what do you want exactly.
you want me to have great scores and perfect rank? I work my ass on it, mom.
How come you never see my effort?

You keep comparing me with your son that HASN'T EVEN BORN YET!
how come?! for crying out loud!
Don't you feel grateful for having me, mom?
Do you really want me to be your daughter?

The main reason why I barely tell you stories about my daily-life and love-life thingy is...
BECAUSE YOU NEVER TAKE A SIDE ON ME!
Your lecture ain't giving me any solution!
How could you be so fine like there's nothing happened?
I desperately cry for your support, attention and appreciation.

Where's your roll as a mom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow almost same with me I'm sure!! :)
http://mahsaedgina.blogspot.com