Sunday 13 May 2012

God Knows The Right Time

The last two posts clearly show you that me and Bagus just had the harsh time.
But, thank God, we've passed it and now we're totally back and ready to build this relationship even stronger ♥

Today, 13rd May 2012, we celebrate our Ninth Month Anniversary! yeay. Every harsh time has just ended this morning, when we admitted everything. He has admitted that he acted differently yesterday, but he decided to not tell me the reason. And I have to appreciate his decision, since he's a human and he has rights to keep his personal issue by himself.

As a gift (no it's not a gift, it more sounds like an apology), I sent him a voice record at 00.00.01 :) Felt kinda embarrassing to hear my own voice. haha! So, here's the text that I've recorded,

"Bagus, udah tanggal 13 lagi ni. Selamat 9 bulan ya, sayang. 
Kita udah ngelewatin banyak masalah, dan aku bangga sama kita karna kita tetep kuat.
Tetep langgeng ya kita, sayang. 
Cuma pengen kamu tau, kalo aku seneng dan ga pernah nyesel pacaran sama kamu.
Ga peduli gimana susah masalahnya, aku cuma pengen kamu juga ga nyesel karna udah milih aku. Maaf ya selama ini aku masih egois, tapi aku bakal coba lg buat jadi yang kamu mau. I love you so much. Happy 9th month, sayaaang"

Hihi. What do you think? So not romantic, because I'm not that type of girl. And swear to God, I don't know and can't even be romantic . Haha. But at least, that's me that been recorded, and I'm not pushing myself to be someone else which I don't want to. 


I'm going to write about our today's activity! So much fun, so much laughter, TOO MUCH FOOD! So, Bagus came to my house at 1 pm to pick me up, had a little chit-chat then off we went to Patio. We ordered two Pasta and one pizza.
While waiting for those foods, we made a list! Let's call it "Been Visited Restaurant".
Aaaaaaaaand the result is, in 9 months, we've visited FORTY-TWO RESTAURANTS. How astounding! Standing ovation is enough. hahaha! 

Eating too much always makes me sleepy plus I haven't been sleeping well for the last two days. Henceforth, we decided to go home, and Bagus let me to take a nap for a while. Thanksooooooooooooo, baby :* Having a-one-hour-nap was sooooooo enough and Bagus was still right beside me ♥ 

At 6pm, we took some pictures with my Canon 60D, named Joni. hahaha! what a name.
here's the result. There are soooo many pictures, so I just made a picture collage:

Our 9th month pictures! I love you ♥
Soooo, how is it? I love it, because we look so expressive there :* 
Suddenly my blackberry, named Barbie (I have a tendency to name all my gadgets) beeping. And I saw WItya on WhatsApp. She asked me whether me and Bagus wanna go to eat some pasta or not. Feeling kinda bored at home, so we said yes to her.
On our way to discover pasta, suddenly Witya changed her mind and told us that she wanted to try the new restaurant at Jl. Progo, called Tokyo Connection. Then off we go ~~~ haha.

We had tons of topics to be discussed there. FYI, Witya and Bagus just met 3 times, and I'm sooooooo glad that they can get along that fast. We laughed at every story that  was shared, especially when me and Witya were showing Bagus a video of an advertisement on Youtube. Bagus laughed SO HARD till his asthma relapsed! HAHAHA.

After finishing our last dishes, we went to The Kiosk to buy Ronde Jahe. What a right light meal! Theeeeeeeen, we went home! Haha. Can't explain you to the detail, because I'll get collapsed. haha! 

I'll leave you with some pictures of us:

Before we went to have our-crazy-dinner
At Tokyo Connection
Summary:
I'm crazyly happy for today! It was tremendously FUN. Thanks to Bagus and Witya for making my Sunday even more excited. :* :*
Last but not least, Thank to God, for always giving me rainbow after storm :D

No comments: