Tuesday 29 May 2012

Foolishment!

PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE!
I was born in Bandung, 3rd July 1994. I'm the second child in my little family and the second grandchild in my big family. And of course, I'm the first daughter and also granddaughter. I have a brother, the big one, his body is big and also his age. His name is Nikko. He's 4 years older than me.

I have this curly hair, big eyes, and white skin. I was a born as a beautiful baby, from the outside. As the time passed, my behavior became 'wild'. I did cry a lot. Like a crazy kid, I easily got mad at everything. I hated it when people tried to kiss me or touch me, even when they asked me a question I would scream like they were threatening me. 

From the story that has been told, I took a conclusion that I was a disaster for this family. Believe me, I would roll on the floor of department store if my mom didn't buy something that I wanted. And at the age of 17, when I remember that time, I always like, "what the hell was I doing that time? I was humiliating myself.."


Born in Bandung, I went here for holiday a lot before finally I live here now. I spent most of my holiday playing with my childhood friends, and I was like the 'leader' at the residence. They would do ANYTHING that I said. Because if didn't, another disaster would come.

I lived in Tuban, East Java when I was 4 or 5. Tuban is a small city, due to economic crisis in 1998, it can't grow like other city surround it. My mom told me that I read lots of books. I was being able to read at the age of 4, and retold the story to my mom every time I finished reading one. And she also told me that I hated a 'item, dekil, cungkring, dan kumel' person. I don't believe it either, but my mother said, when seeing that type of person I would like, "gw ga suka sama lu! lu dekil, item, jelek!" Oh God! Where did those words come from? I was still 4 or 5. -___-"

Another crazy thing that I had done, I would pull my maids' hair REALLY hard and spitted on her if she didn't do what has been told. THOSE WERE CRAZY! I know it. I couldn't even find my humanity. But deep inside, I do love my maids., Sum and Karti. No matter how mean I was, I loved being around them. But, because their families demanded for them to have marriages, they stopped working for my family and went back to their hometown. 

AND FINALLY! I'm 17 years now, and I've changed a lot. I've found my humanity since I was in JHS. hahaha. I FINALLY BECOME A HUMAN! 

No comments: